A TRULY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FOR EMPLOYERS
Ensure your Recruitment Policy Secures the Services of Talented People
Securing the services of talented people with the right industry experience and the ability to fit your company’s culture and enhance its performance is both a science and an art. Placing your recruitment in the hands of Quest Recruit offers unbeatable generic and specific benefits.
Generic Benefits of Working with an Experienced Quest Recruit Consultant
Many recruitment situations require confidentiality. Advertising under a PO Box number won’t attract quality candidates. Advertising under a company logo is not always the best option.
Often companies fail to present their organisation and the role in the best light. Unless you are in the recruitment market every day you won't necessarily have a clear understanding of what motivates candidate response and more importantly, what motivates the right candidate to respond to an advertisement.
Access to a much larger Candidate Pool
Candidates are drawn not only from advertising, but also from databases and networking.
Influence with Candidates and Effective Marketing of your Company
A good recruiter is trusted by candidates as objective third party adviser and career counsellor. Competent candidates seek additional, balanced feedback on a client’s business. A strong relationship with an experienced recruitment consultant ensures your company is represented professionally.
Skilled and Detailed Reference Checking
Working with specially prepared checklists and structured questions, an experienced recruiter is skilled in assessing referee’s opinions of the character, ability and potential of a candidate. A poor referee is quickly identified and replaced. Recruiters can reference check with your competitors.
Quality interviewing requires experience, training, discipline and objectivity rarely found in line managers.
Cost Effectiveness plus a Guarantee
An experienced recruiter writes more effective advertisements, assesses applications with greater speed, interviews all possibly suitable candidates, produces insightful candidate reports, conducts better reference checks and offers a replacement guarantee.
Why appoint Phil May and Quest Recruit as YOUR Recruitment Consultant?
Specific Benefits Include:
· Approximately 8,000 candidates interviewed in a 15 year recruitment career
· Around 500 mostly senior candidates placed
· Many candidates have made major contributions to client businesses and exceeded their career expectations as the result of a well matched placement
· Phil is passionate and tenacious in his recruitment, working closely with candidates and achieving results for clients
· He has conducted almost 2,000 reference checks with never an issue with the reference checking process
· Record shows proven expertise in the selection of Sales and Finance and Legal professionals and their staff
· Has the skills and commercial experience to present quality candidates and manage their expectations through the reference checking and negotiation process
· Competitive pricing with 6 month placement guarantee